New York Law Firm Helping Retirees, Employees and Businesses for 40 Years
New York City attorneys assist clients with benefit and pension plan issues
Since its founding in 1972, Krass, Snow & Schmutter, P.C. has been providing clients in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut with quality legal representation in taxation, ERISA, corporate law, probate, and estate planning and administration. We serve individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Providing New York and tri-state area clients with outstanding assistance in taxation and estate planning matters
We bring many advantages to our clients, who benefit from our:
- Extensive experience. Krass, Snow & Schmutter, P.C. has 40 years of experience representing retirees, employees and businesses in all of their taxation, estate planning and corporate law matters. We focus on just a few practice areas, allowing us to concentrate on our clients’ very specific legal issues. Our attorneys are often asked to lecture on IRAs, pension planning and the taxation of trusts and estates. Krass, Snow & Schmutter, P.C. lawyers have authored many articles, frequently speak or teach at local colleges and universities, and hold leadership roles in local and national bar associations.
- Small-firm personal attention, providing the quality work of a larger firm. Our boutique law firm takes the time to personally answer your questions and concerns, while also delivering the highly professional legal assistance you would expect at a larger Manhattan law firm. We strive to provide you with superior representation and legal advice at a more reasonable cost.
- Thorough knowledge of taxation, pensions and ERISA. Our firm’s attorneys have been handling taxation and pension legal matters for 40 years. They have the experience and skills to set up your employee benefits and retirement plans so they comply with the law while accomplishing your objectives. We stay current on new regulations and changes to the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Recognition within the legal community. Our taxation lawyers have earned respect and recognition of their exceptional skills from our colleagues in the legal profession.
- Far reach. Our law office serves clients in all five boroughs of Manhattan and throughout Westchester County, New Jersey, Connecticut and Long Island, including Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Effectively handling all aspects of taxation law
Our law practice frequently deals with tax-related cases, including taxation of trusts and estates, international estate planning and real estate tax transactions. We can also help you with tax issues associated with:
- Estate planning and administration
- Corporate law
- Real estate law
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Pension and profit sharing law
- Pension planning
Contact our New York office today for estate planning and taxation services
Call Krass, Snow & Schmutter, P.C. at 212-683-3636 or contact us online today to schedule an initial consultation with a reliable taxation, estate planning and corporate law attorney.