Email: click here to contact
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1980
- St. John’s University – Jamaica, NY, J.D., 1979
- New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1983
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.S., magna cum laude, 1976
Associations & memberships
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Labor and Employment Law Section; Advisory Board, Distribution Advisor, 2001-current).
- Pension Council of Long Island (President, 1999-2000).
- Contributing Author: “The Pension Answer Book,” Wolters Kluwer, 1990.
- Contributing Author: “Get Back on Track: Stay Tax-Qualified or Lose Benefits,” Journal of Accountancy, December 2005
- Contributing Author: “Simplified Employee Pensions vs. Qualified Plans,” Estate Planning, March/April, 1991