Stephen J. Krass
Email: click here to contact
- U.S. Tax Court, 1965
- New York, 1963
- New York University, LL.B., 1963
- New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1964
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 1960
Associations & memberships
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Taxation and Trusts and Estates)
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Taxation; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law)
- Author: The Pension Answer Book, Wolters Kluwer, 1990-current.
- Co-author: The Pension Answer Book, Panel Publishers, 1981-1989.
- Contributing Author: “Pension Protection Act of 2006,” CCH Estate Planning Review, November 2006; “Impact of the 2005 Bankruptcy Act,” Taxes – The Tax Magazine, April 2006; “Minimum Distribution Requirements: Simple Ain’t So Simple,” New York University Review of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Chapter 7, Matthew Bender, 2003; “Minimum Distribution Requirements,” New York University 61st Institute on Federal Taxation, Chapter 26, Matthew Bender, 2003 and New York University 60th Institute on Federal Taxation, Chapter 22, Matthew Bender, 2002; “Final Required Minimum Distribution Regs – Finally!” CCH Estate Planning Review, November 2002; “The Retirement Security and Savings Act of 2000,” CCH Estate Planning Review, November 2000; “Pension and IRA Issues,” Taxes – The Tax Magazine, January 2000.
- Member: Advisory Board, CCH Financial and Estate Planning Reporter, 1984-current.
- Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of Pension Planning & Compliance, 1987-current.
- Editorial Board, Pension Benefits, 1992-1997.
- Advisory Board, New York University Institute on Federal Taxation, 1994-current.
- Board of Directors, Estate Planning Council of New York City, 1989-1992; President, 1999-2000.
- Member, Charter Fellow of The American College of Employee Benefits Counsel.